1.    #1  
    I made a thread before about the lack of apps for the pixi, and I think there are plenty of people that share the same frystrations. I propose that pixi owners start bugging developers about converting apps to the pixi. For example, I think there are a ton of pixi owners that would love to play crysade of destiny, but it's not available for the pixi. Anyone else think that contacting developers personally is a good way to at least get developers to start thinking about making pixi versions of their apps?
    maybe later, still stuck on angry birds
  3.    #3  
    oh I agree. I got angry birds today, and it kicks ****! I just see so many other things that look cool as hell, but I can't check em out because most likely the developer doesn't want to format the resolution to work on the pixi.
    Question, how do you know which ones will work on pixi and which ones will not?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenTarkin View Post
    Question, how do you know which ones will work on pixi and which ones will not?
    If you can install 'em on your Pixi, they (theoretically) work.

Had a couple issues right after installing Angry Birds. My phone app got buggy and did some weird stuff. I'm not sure if it was related to Birds, but it happened right after I installed it and things got a little laggy. I did a full restart and it seemed to clear things up, though.
  6.    #6  
    yeah, what he said. If it lets yoy install it then it works for the pixi. Sometimes 3d games won't run rught away, so you have to restart your phone after installing to get them to work. Pixi apps are getting better every day, but I still feel left out.
    I'm giving serious thought to switching to a pre especially since it is now FINALLY free with Sprint. The lack of wifi, a decent holster and the fact that many PDK apps are not being developed for the Pixi I think I may just have to switch.
  8.    #8  
    yeah, I'm really wishing I would have waited a few months and gotten a free pre plus from hp.com. I love webos. I just think the pixi is going to get left behind.
    With the release of webOS 1.4.5, I've been seeing better apps slowly trickle into the Pixi marketplace. I'm pretty happy with it! BRB Raging Thunder and Angry Birds.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    The only way for ya'll to encourage Pixi development is to buy apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    The only way for ya'll to encourage Pixi development is to buy apps.
    I'm still new to the whole online "App Store/Market/Catalog" idea. I still can't believe how cheap a lot of these apps are for what they provide. I'm actually thinking of making a game because of the response some apps are getting.
    By the way, with the latest updates my free games SuperJump, Bubbbles and Hit the Dots! can be played on the Pixi. Especially SuperJump, a doodle jump - like game, is praised in the reviews. I can really recommend to try it, even though I as the developer am obviously biased
    Quote Originally Posted by timjhenry View Post
    I'm still new to the whole online "App Store/Market/Catalog" idea. I still can't believe how cheap a lot of these apps are for what they provide. I'm actually thinking of making a game because of the response some apps are getting.
    This is how I feel about buying apps - The Oatmeal
    That's funny!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    I will wait for a few months for the good news