Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    If anyone is pro enough can someone make a "beat creator" app?
  2. #2  
    App requests are more successful if you offer a nice sum of money lol.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    App requests are more successful if you offer a nice sum of money lol.
    Seriously?
  4. #4  
    no...

    check out this discussion here
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...p-catalog.html

    P|C does NOT endorse paying for devs to create apps on this site
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    P|C does NOT endorse paying for devs to create apps on this site
    Really? I've seen countless threads along the lines of "$50 reward if someone makes a (insert function) app"...
  6. #6  
    i remember when it all started and i saw those exact words.. gotta find it now... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  7.    #7  
    That thread had nothing to with a beatmaking app.
  8. #8  
    from what i read.. the possibilities of the source code of that app (which is open source) are having the possibility of creating tones on the fly etc.. beats what have you.. may be ill reread that thread...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    from what i read.. the possibilities of the source code of that app (which is open source) are having the possibility of creating tones on the fly etc.. beats what have you.. may be ill reread that thread...
    Hmm, so is the app released
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMe KiLLz View Post
    Hmm, so is the app released
    The title of that thread is "Wormp3 - Open source variable speed MP3 player available in the Official App Catalog"...

Posting Permissions