Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Perhaps we can start calling these "circumcised pixies".
    I love it!
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    there are plenty of phones out there that don't even use a flap. If I remember correctly I think the touch pro didn't. Or the q9. Anyway I think it's like when phones use to have antennaes because people thougt they got better reception. Kind of a comfort to the consumer I think. I mean how many laptops hace covers for usb ports and power port? Zero I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    I mean how many laptops hace covers for usb ports and power port? Zero I think.
    Fully ruggedized laptops do, but even the "business class" Panasonic ToughBooks do not.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I bought some glue at one of the fair booths this week. This stuff is incredible, if not expensive, it sticks anything to anything. It's called "Max 1". It's a cyanoacrylate like super glue but it uses an activator. This glue is unbelievable. Needless to say. My usb door magnet now works again. This was about not letting this little door defeat me. I win.
    It probably would have been cheaper to get a new cover from palm for free, but how many times would I have to do that in a year.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Start a support chat with palm. I told them mine fell off too (well actually my girlfriends) and they had a brand new one to me in 3 days flat.
    I wanna confirm that Palm will send replacement touchstone battery covers. I have 2 on the way, one for me ,one for the wife. My cover is holding up well after my Max1 glue repair, but my wifes cover, the rubber is pealing off and her usb magnet got lost weeks ago.

So i figured let me stock up....
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    there are plenty of phones out there that don't even use a flap. If I remember correctly I think the touch pro didn't. Or the q9. Anyway I think it's like when phones use to have antennaes because people thougt they got better reception. Kind of a comfort to the consumer I think. I mean how many laptops hace covers for usb ports and power port? Zero I think.
    how many laptops get shoved into pockets?
    found a small clip of the OP online:
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/14/2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I cut off my flap a long time ago, but I didn't do a very good job. So, I bought a cheap rubber case that kinda covers it up, but I still wasn't very happy with how it looked. So, after reading this, I chatted with Palm, and a new one is on the way. I think I will miss the easy access to the port, but oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    Perhaps we can start calling these "circumcised pixies".
    OMFG
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12