1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    I have some questions about my pixi plus,
    i hope there's answers..

1 - Does someone know if and when will AT&T release the 1.4.5
    update..?

2 - I wish there was a keyboard combination to turn the WIFI on and off, is there?

3 - My silicon back cover has annoying loose areas, did anyone else
    experience this? I'm thinking about super gluing it but i'm not sure i should,
    any suggestions?
    10x, Yaron.
    2 - I don't know of a keyboard combination to toggle devices on/off. But the majority of us use top menu patches that enables turning off wifi/data/GPS. Search Device Menu Ultra Mix on preware
    Quote Originally Posted by bero View Post
    Hello all,
    I have some questions about my pixi plus,
    i hope there's answers..

1 - Does someone know if and when will AT&T release the 1.4.5
    update..?

2 - I wish there was a keyboard combination to turn the WIFI on and off, is there?

3 - My silicon back cover has annoying loose areas, did anyone else
    experience this? I'm thinking about super gluing it but i'm not sure i should,
    any suggestions?
    10x, Yaron.
    (1) No one knows for sure..
    (2) Nope, only patches for now..
    (3) place a strip of electrical tape in the back cover itself, that should stop the noise. Most phones make that noise.. It's made from silicon. ~ Why would you want to crazy glue the batt cover... Some trouble-shooting requires you to remove your phone battery... Bad idea.

Cheers.~
    if the rubber is getting loose on your back cover, do an onlibe chat with Palm, explain the issue and let them know that this is a known issue with the Pixi and you'd like a free replacement. I just got mine in the mail today.