1.    #1  
    My Palm Pixi Plus refuses to recieve text messages from ONE person (it happened before but I never talked to the person anyways so I just dropped it), before I saved her number I could text her but I never got a reply. Then today she called asking why I never replied so then I realized what was going on, I wasnt receiving her messages. So then I tried to pull up her number via contacts and when I tapped SMS it wouldnt bring up the SMS app. Then I went to make a new message addressed to her, I typed the message and tapped send, then the texting app just froze. I changed one digit of her number to see if the phone would function properly and everything wworked how it should, when I changed that one digit back it stopped working again. It only does this for her number, Im at my wits end here guys, someone help me out please?
    I had a similar problem with a sprint pre a year ago. I called sprint, they reset something and got it working. Try asking your carrier.
    That Pixi Plus must not like that number (AI).
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    I had a similar problem with a sprint pre a year ago. I called sprint, they reset something and got it working. Try asking your carrier.
    Same thing with me. As I recall it was when I was roaming, but continued when I got back on Sprint network. Customer service did several resets of something after getting the other number and it has worked ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    That Pixi Plus must not like that number (AI).
    I believe it.
    Delete the contact
    Perform a backup
    Partial erase the phone
    Sign back into your profile
    Add the contact back
    Text away

There is a bug in the system if you call a number, text them from the call log, then save the contact from the messaging application the bug will appear. So don't do that!
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  7.    #7  
    Thanks dude, fixed me up immediately. Glad I know not to save numbers like that anymore too, that seems like a pretty big flaw to me but now I know my way around it. Thanks again.
    That just happen to me 3 days ago the exact same thing .
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Delete the contact
    Perform a backup
    Partial erase the phone
    Sign back into your profile
    Add the contact back
    Text away

There is a bug in the system if you call a number, text them from the call log, then save the contact from the messaging application the bug will appear. So don't do that!
    What about numbers that haven't been added to contacts? It happens to me when I call a number and then text it for later reference. I can't text that number ever again even if I don't add it to my contacts from the messaging app or add it at all from anywhere.

There are also times where I'll text a number first to give them my number and then when I try to text it again later it won't let me do anything related to SMSing that number.