1.    #1  
    I just downloaded version 2.1.1 of MyTether, but when I try to install it I keep on getting an install error. To clarify I am in dev mode and my pc does pick up my pixi since I deleted preware then installed it again with out any problem. Is there any one that can help me with this??
    Quote Originally Posted by enrock487 View Post
    I just downloaded version 2.1.1 of MyTether, but when I try to install it I keep on getting an install error. To clarify I am in dev mode and my pc does pick up my pixi since I deleted preware then installed it again with out any problem. Is there any one that can help me with this??
    You seem to be following the correct procedure. Take a look at this : How to Tether Your Palm Pre as a USB Modem! | Palm Pre Hacks Blog!. Maybe you're missing something.

good luck.~
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enrock487 View Post
    Since you have dev mode on, you may need to re-install Novacom. Did you install the Palm SDK? WebOS Quick Install(different program than the MyTether installer) has the option to reinstall Novacom.