1.    #1  
    when I go to shutdown (shutoff) my phone, it restarts I e tried a few diff patches and still the problem persists. It's a brand new setup phone, so what's the prob! It's done it since I installed 1.4.5
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Do you have a theme installed or have you changed your boot screens?

I had that problem after updating to 1.4.5 on my Pre when I changed my boot screens. The files were screwed up and I had to fix them.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3.    #3  
    I did a full cleaning of my phone. Deleted the backup, full secure erase & doctored. Then reinstalled everything clean.
    Yeah, similar to me, but I still had the shutdown problem, until I completely redid my boot screens.

I'm not sure what else might be causing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    when I go to shutdown (shutoff) my phone, it restarts I e tried a few diff patches and still the problem persists. It's a brand new setup phone, so what's the prob! It's done it since I installed 1.4.5
    (1) Make sure it's not plugged up to the AC outlet, or on the touchstone charger. (2) If you did an OTA update to 1.4.5 ~ you might wanna use one of the webos internals doctor versions. Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals. Find your phone carrier version.

cheers. ~
    +1

it automatically turns itself on when connected to power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    +1

it automatically turns itself on when connected to power.
    I'd forgotten about that!
  8.    #8  
    nah. I've had my phone long enough to know that charging turns it on lol. I usue a doctor from palms website for my phone.