1.    #1  
    my pixi is updated with 1.4.5 with uberkernal on top of that
    I'm not having any problems with uberkernal, I've had a good setup for a couple months

but I've been installing apps and patches willy nilly, and my phone is staring to lag when I have a couple apps up

I'd like to reset everything and reinstall all my useful patches and apps.
    I got webos doctor, or I can use the system hard reset.
    I just would like to know how I can reset everything very clean and quick (and possibly keep my app list on preware), otherwise I can just write down my list

thanks
    Hi,
    You can use Save & Restore to save your patches, etc: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html, and use Emergency Patch Recovery(EPR) in preware to erase all patches. Note: webos doctor will do a good job too.

Best of Luck.
    Last edited by RUSH; 09/13/2010 at 10:51 PM.
    What i do is this, in this order

-Delete Backup (make sure you have your contacts backed up as well as calendar)
    -Secure Full Erase (wipes phone & USB)
    -webOS Doctor

Then i just reinstall everything. I have a running list of preware apps i use just incase something bad happens and i cant get to my patches.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I use webosrepairutility + webosdoctor, with the former set to override (IIRC, the mode is override) = factory settings and zero patches remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Hi,
    You can use Save & Restore to save your patches, etc: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...velopment.html, and use Emergency Patch Recovery(EPR) in preware to erase all patches. Note: webos doctor will do a good job too.

Best of Luck.
    this is the easiest method
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  6.    #6  
    I used that method and it worked out nicely

Full erase
    then doctor

My phone is running a lot smoother now finally
    the lag was getting bad with multiple apps, especially when i had an app that was using internet connection