1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I just removed "Hide Quick Launch Bar in Launcher Remix" and downloaded "Hide Quick Launch Bar". I then downloaded "Enable Add/Delete Pages". What other launcher add ons should i download? I tried downloading the name pages patch but it came back with an ipkg error. Not a big deal. Any others to download? I have "advanced launcher" or whatever that patch is that adds the devmode, rescan, garbage collectors etc. Also, how do i edit my quick launch now that its hidden fully, in launcher remix i could click edit launcher and it would keep it popped up.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    you should just load "advanced configuration for launcher" patch it has the options for all the other launcher patches built into 1 easy patch
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Personally I'd remove all of those and install 'Advanced Launcher Configuration' (I'm 99% sure that's the name) by Sconix. It's amazing, serisously.
    with the patch you installed, you need to remove it to edit quick launch bar, with "advanced configuration" patch you can enable the bar to be hidden or not from the menu so you can edit it....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  5.    #5  
    i'll look it up guys. Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    So I had to remove all these with a ********. How do i get back functionality of my advanced options in launcher patch? Not so much the patch itself, but how do i access the options that were in it?

*Patch*
    -4x4 Icons v1**********************************************
    -Ad Blocker
    -Add Bing and Yahoo and Remove Twitter
    -Add Date - MM/DD
    -Add Delete Buttons
    -Add Move to Folder Button
    -Add One Minute Interval
    -Add Open URL Menu Option
    -Add Option to Send Link Message
    -Add Select All and New Message
    -Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss
    -Add Sync Now
    -Additional Contact Labels
    -Advanced Options in Launcher**************************
    -Advanced Configuration for App Launcher
    -Alarm Daily Options
    -All-Day Events in Month View
    -Audio/Video Attachments
    -Auto Enable and Disable GPS for Maps
    -Auto Show Dialpad for Outgoing Calls Only
    -AutoSpeakerphone via Proximity Sensor Instant
    -Battery Icon as Percent
    -Call Duration in Call Log
    -Call History During Call
    -Call Log Styling Mod
    -Character Counter
    -Charging Alert Vibrate Only
    -Close on hangup
    -Compose to Email
    -Copy URL to Clipboard
    -Default to Month View
    -Delete All Conversations and Texts
    -DeviceMenu Maxed out ultra
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 20 Percent
    -Disable Low Battery Warning Sound 10 Percent
    -Enable Add/Delete Page****************************************
    -Enable Dialpad Vibration with Audio
    -Enable Verizon aGPS Server for Improved GPS
    -Enable Vibration
    -Faster Card Animations HYPER Version
    -Format app menu for adding date
    -Full IM Status
    -Fullscreen Mode Browser
    -Hide Amazon MP3 App****************************
    -Hide Quick Launch Bar****************************************
    -Hide VZNav*************************************
    -Improved Edited Video Filenames
    -Improved Photo Naming PIXI
    -Just Charge By Default
    -Match State to Area Code
    -More Reminder Alarm Times
    -No Arrows or Fade Bar
    -No Auto Refresh After Idle
    -No Auto-Answer Upon Touchstone Removal
    -No Missed Call Callback
    -Power Button to End Calls
    -Prevent Removal
    -Read/Delete All Email
    -Reset Options on Power Button Hold
    -Reset to First Page******************************************
    -Send All Contacts via Email
    -Shake to Reload
    -Share Image Message Option
    -Share Larger Videos Via Email
    -Show Actual Battery Percent
    -Show App Details
    -Sign In As Invisible in IM
    -Simple Shutter Sound Off
    -SMS Icon for mobile tagged numbers only
    -Standby Times Deluxe
    -Swipe to Delete
    -Timestamps Clean
    -Unlimited Recipients
    -Video Camera Flashlight (Doesn't work right now)
    -Video Downloads

******-Removed due to Advanced Configuration for App Launcher patch
    Last edited by SuzukiGS750EZ; 09/13/2010 at 04:45 PM.
    what options are you looking for? everything is configurable in the launcher menu
  8.    #8  
    -Run Garbage Collectors
    -Rescan File Indexer
    -Rescan Applications
    those are not included in this patch.....sorry I run garbage collect with jstop app, and the latest update from jason's file manager i believe rescans on it's own..... not sure what rescan app does
  10.    #10  
    I think i can do rescan app with luna manager? I was more so looking for garbage collectors and file indexer, but i have file manager installed.
    the app "jstop" will run auto garbage collect or you can do it manually like i do
  12.    #12  
    Also, how do you unhide icons you've hidden?
    Go to your list of software and look for the app in question. It will be greyed out. Tap it and choose the option "Show"

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"