1.    #1  
    hey guys, don't know if you saw this in preware but I was able to download and install it this morning. Now I go into preware and it says it's not available for 1.4.f. What's up with that? I just installed a place holder but the patch is still installed on my phone.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    hey guys, don't know if you saw this in preware but I was able to download and install it this morning. Now I go into preware and it says it's not available for 1.4.f. What's up with that? I just installed a place holder but the patch is still installed on my phone.
    You will have to wait till you get the update. In the meantine you could use the Device Menu Megamix. It's close.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Same with me. I have the patch ALREADY installed. So it shows as installed under installed patches and now also shows as uninstalled as a place holder. They must have released then removed. Before removing we already installed it????
  4.    #4  
    possibility. I had device menu megamix & megamix with volume controls then saw this and installed.
    It's not unusual for a new patch to be uploaded as "advertising" but not actually be available for use. Yes, you can install it, but no, it won't work until the update to enable it is released. Usually only takes a couple of days.
  6.    #6  
    It was working, i had the entire menu. Then i redid my phone and now that version (1.4.5-62 is gone but 1.4.5-0 is now up as a placeholder). Weird...
    It was working, i had the entire menu. Then i redid my phone and now that version (1.4.5-62 is gone but 1.4.5-0 is now up as a placeholder). Weird...
    You're right, I installed it about 5 or 6 days ago, but I removed it because the battery temp monitor was draining my battery to fast. I noticed in Preware that it's just a placeholder now.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation