1.    #1  
    Does anyone know why i can't install Facebook app onto my Pixi? Does FB no longer support Palm Pixi or what? My wife has a Pixi and was able to use the app under the app finder but how come i can only find FriendsBook? hahah...

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  2. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Works just fine for me.
    There are two facebook apps available for both phones. Pre and Pixi. Beta in preware and palm's original in the app catolog. Just type the name in. ^_^
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    There are two facebook apps available for both phones. Pre and Pixi. Beta in preware and palm's original in the app catolog. Just type the name in. ^_^
    I typed in the name in the apps search and all it gave me was Friendsbook. What the heck is that?

Somehow FB is not showing up. Its a brand new phone fresh out of the box. Do i need to upgrade my phone or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by xushi View Post
    I typed in the name in the apps search and all it gave me was Friendsbook. What the heck is that?

Somehow FB is not showing up. Its a brand new phone fresh out of the box. Do i need to upgrade my phone or what?
    Are you running 1.4.5 or 1.4.1? Do you have preware on your phone?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Are you running 1.4.5 or 1.4.1? Do you have preware on your phone?
    Ok that did the trick. I didn't know i needed to upgrade to 1.4.5. It works now.

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by xushi View Post
    Ok that did the trick. I didn't know i needed to upgrade to 1.4.5. It works now.

Thank you!
    You're welcome.. ^_^