1.    #1  
    My preware got reset but still has all the patches. Also, my contacts had ybuser (yellowbook) added to it. Everything else seems ok though. Verizon had a hiccup and i couldnt send texts but could call. anyone else? All my applications got reset such as scores and stuff as did govnah and preware. What the heck is up? Preware and govnah got reset as did all my applications. But my contacts retained the ringtones and no other settings were touched.
    Last edited by SuzukiGS750EZ; 09/09/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    My preware got reset but still has all the patches. Also, my contacts had ybuser (yellowbook) added to it. Everything else seems ok though. Verizon had a hiccup and i couldnt send texts but could call. anyone else? All my applications got reset such as scores and stuff as did govnah and preware. What the heck is up? Preware and govnah got reset as did all my applications. But my contacts retained the ringtones and no other settings were touched.
    Something happened to mine too the other day, it seems like some of the stuff like 4x4 icons, number in place of symbol for battery...things like that, disappeared and the defaults were in place. After I shut down, everything was reset. I am on Verizon as well. Wierd.

Allison
    Pixi Plus on Verizon