1.    #1  
    Hey, I got a question!
    My teenage daughter was messing with my phone yesterday and decided to take a look into Internalz and mess with things! Yipee!
    i have a Sprint Palm Pixi, and under the folder /media/internal/.sysservice/ there is a file called 'token'. Well, she deleted it and now I can't download or install any new apps from the app catalog, but there doesn't seem to be any other issues with funtionality. In the token file there was a string of about 6 or 7 numbers. My daughter figured these numbers were unimportant, and that's why she deleted it. Does anyone with a Sprint Pixi know what the numbers are? Can I just recreate that file? Would someone like to buy a slightly used, very irritating teenage daughter?
    I'm guessing it was your MSL (master subsidy lock) should be 6 digits but you need to get it from Sprint. Try telling them when you tried to use data is asked for your MSL
    If I wanted that kind of headache....I'd buy an iPhone!!! LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    I'm really not thinking you're going to get any takers on the teenager, most of us have limits to our bravery!

Have you tried running the WebOS Repair Utility? Quite a few posts here on the forums about it and that's exactly the type of thing it's made for, corrupt or missing files that need replacing.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    wow...u knew what file was missing...u must have that phone memorized pretty good...or maybe she told you what she deleted...but I like the memorizing story better
    Your girl rocks!
    Inquisitiveness is a sign of intelligence.
    You just need to teach her, she should be "Backin' Up" before she messes with files.

Backin' Up" Remix": "Backin' Up" Remix Video

Seriously:
    I hope one of the solutions works for you. If I had a Pixi, I'd try and track it down.
    Does she do dishes at least?