1.    #1  
    I generally use the messaging "app", email, web browser, and to a lesser extent the Music app, Facebook app, Engadget app, Tire Size Calc 2.0 app (for work), Preware, and thats about it (other than Govnah, to lock my speed at 600).

My question is this; I have a bunch of apps that I don't really use, just stuff that kinda looked cool in the app catalog. Other stuff is just incompatible with the Pixi plus (just about everything except Rednecks vs aliens... not a very engaging game when you're just tapping the screen in the same spot over and over and over...) but I just can't figure out what good apps are to use for... I guess day to day stuff, it seems like everyone is doing some cool thing on their phone but idk what to do..

What do I do with my Pixi that has no games available to it and productivity is... idk, lacking?

I love webOS, I just don't know what to do with it sometimes.
    Maybe to keep in contact with family and friends. You haven't mention that one. :-)
    When 2.0 drops on our phones, you'll have more exciting things to do. You have to remember<that the real purpose of a phone is to make phone calls ~ anything else is addition.
    Here's an idea as far as apps and stuff. I just did a ton of screen shots. Some look the same because the last row was under what i could screen shot:

Last edited by SuzukiGS750EZ; 09/10/2010 at 09:18 AM.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    what theme is that Suzuki
    It's called "The Ultimate Pre Theme Theme". I found it and stuck with it.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    looks cool I like the blue
    Suzuki where did you get the wallpaper?
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    it comes with the theme. If you want I'll email it to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    it comes with the theme. If you want I'll email it to you.
    No thanks I just decided to try the theme.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Have you installed preware? A lot of the greatest apps are there in development.

Games:
    If you want to immerse on the 3D capabilities of the pixi you should download Putki, Chained, Raging Thunder and Ground Effect (all free). Super Jump is a lot of fun too.

Music (Remix) beta 2, a huge improvement over the built-in music app. BFG Maps to replace Google Maps.

I am a runner so I use jogstats ($3.49) and smartrunner ($2.99) to track my workouts (distance, speed/pace, calories and routes) with GPS.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Well, now there's Angry Birds.