1.    #1  
    I'd like a patch for the messaging app that adds a period and a space when you hit the spacebar twice, similar to the iphone.

I just think its a convenient way to speed up your texting or emailing, or whatever.

Anyone know of anything like that?
    no sir.

But you only need click the period button once for a period. Same results, half the work.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    iasked this a long time ago and got some pretty negative feedback. I wish they would too.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    no sir.

But you only need click the period button once for a period. Same results, half the work.
    yeah, but i'm so used to double tapping the spacebar on my itouch, that i find myself doing it on my pixi. its just a convenience factor.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    no sir.

Most of the time when you type a period, you're going to follow it by 2 spaces anyway. This saves you from having to move your finger and press an additional button. It is extremely convenient.
    the buttons are right next to each other so to me it seem silly.... But I understand if it's something your used to. I have grown used to my pixi replacing my u to you and adding punctuation to the point that now type like that on my pc and then realize it's just a dumb computer and not my smartphone..haha!
    is there a patch or way to modify the auto-correction list of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by na.cuig.taidhs View Post
    Yep, several posts on how to do it. Search is your friend!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by na.cuig.taidhs View Post
    Yeah, you can find them on preware under patch>messaging.
    I would like to have this double tap spacebar for period patch as well.

Or at least be able to use the autocorrect feature to allow you to put two spaces and it replaces it with a period. I tried it and it just says I need to type something in the input.