1.    #1  
    So I just bought Mundu IM, mainly for facebook chat so when i'm out and someone is on facebook i can talk! Buuuuut, i can't seem to login to facebook on there. I made a username and i do SuzukiGS750EZ@chat.facebook.com. I enter my password and login and it comes up with invalid username/pw. Any idea what to do!?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Sorry to be the one who brings you the bad news, but mundu sucks! Period! You need to get Agile Messenger. That is the best IM solution for the Pre.
  3.    #3  
    I don't really want to pay 10$ for a messenger. I just wanna kno how to get it working lol.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I use Mundu, its not that bad once you can get it to login! Try what my problem was, the password was too short. For whatever reason, Mundu didn't accept me using a 6 char password for facebook, so I made it 8 and it worked.

If that doesn't work try e-mailing them from their site. That is what I did. Next day got a reply with some questions, after a back and forth they gave me a dummy username and password to try to see if I could connect, and it did. So started looking for something else and that is how I stumbled into my solution. They can help troubleshoot at the least.
    I had the same problem with the mundu IM when I started using the facebook chat. So I logged into the facebook website, and an india location came up, I thought it was the mundu, I confirmed that I was logged in from that location and then tried the mundu, and it worked, hope it helps.
  6.    #6  
    I can't get the india location!
  7.    #7  
    Oh, and my password is 10 characters.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I never had that india confirmation come up either, that's what was frustrating me the most. Everyone in the reviews said the same thing. The other idea for creating it as an XMPP didn't help either. I went through all the facebook settings and couldn't find anything about letting anything through.

That's what I ended up emailing them, after I owned the app for a month and figured why not try to get it to work. I had given up before. I don't know if it was a setting or changing my password but it finally got connected. Goooood luck.
  9.    #9  
    The only thing im having trouble with is facebook! I wish it would just work so i could stop fiddling with it lol. I changed my password, but still had no success.
  10.    #10  
    So i typed it in all lowercase and it worked... hmm.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Awesome! I had thought that at first when you posted your username but thought nah that can not be it. Dang lol. Glad you got it working. I don't have the log out problem people were reporting, only now and then if I go into a building with a bad signal or something. Hopefully you don't have any more issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzukigs750ez View Post
    so i typed it in all lowercase and it worked... Hmm.

thank you that worked