Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Hello PreCentral! I am a first time OP, long time reader, I usually find PreCentral at least once a day, well I thought I would introduce myself formally my name is Abdiel and thought i would share my Palm Experience with people who would care and appreciate it.

Well March 30th I went in for an upgrade on one of my sprint lines, I needed more from my phone and I had an LG Musiq on Sprint, so I went in to BestBuy and asked the guy to help me choose between the Palm Smartphones as I remember all the hype over the Palm Pre Launch. Well anywho, he directed me towards the Google and Android powered MyTouch and I asked him why Android over Palm? He mentioned the better OS and the ever-growing amount of Apps in the Marketplace, the better hardware, etc. I always grew up on going with gut feeling so I directed him back to the Palm Pre, he deflected the phone and said Palm was a dieing breed and said that the MyTouch was the ultimate smartphone experience, I could not turn down my drive and it directed me to Palm, I chose the Palm Pixi as a student on a budget and could not pay the 150 and I must say..

Boy am I glad to have gone the WebOS route you guys here are hilarious and very informative lol, I have fun listening to you guys and the whole Palm Community, my Palm Pixi though not flawless by any means has held up and has made my life so much more organized and so much simpler, and seeing all those whom I knew with the MyTouch and seeing how they want to launch there flawed phones into South Beach, I am very glad I chose Palm, well good day guys and hope to be part of this experience for a long time!

Abdiel-David
    Hi Abdiel and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Great story - thanks for sharing. It's always fun to hear someone sticking to their guns and going with webOS. Especially when they realize how great that OS actually is!

Enjoy the phone and we hope you enjoy the P|C community!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    welcome. The pixi is a nice little device. It's a shame Sprint didn't want wifi in it. Welcome to precentral. Most are nice, and the few that aren't, well, their bark is worse than their bite.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thanks for the welcome guys! and yes very glad I made the right choice, and don't you just love when that happens!

Abdiel-David