1.    #1  
    I've tried doing a shutdown a few times, and my phone restarts. I'm sure by now most of you know i have a verizon pixi plus and i have 1.4.5. Do any of you have this issue? I use the advanced reset patch, i dont know if that's the issue or not.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Is your phone on the TouchStone or plugged in via USB? If so that's why it's doing that. If not then I don't know
  3.    #3  
    Shut down: Hold down the power button and press shut down lol. It's advanced reset patch. same as doing a full shutdown. Not a restart.
    Advanced reset patch here too.....phone shuts down as advertised. running 1.4.5 too.
    ^With advanced reset options patch, tapping shut down will turn phone off without restart. There is another option for phone restart.
    Sometimes patches don't do what they were made to do. Its called hiccups. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Shut down: Hold down the power button and press shut down lol. It's advanced reset patch. same as doing a full shutdown. Not a restart.
    Don't think you understood me, if your phone is in a charging state, it will not stay shutdown, it will power back up. So I asked if this was the case, are you charging the phone when this happens?
  8.    #8  
    Oh, nope. I do it randomly, a shutdown that is. I had the patch on 1.4.1.1 and it worked fine, but now it will restart sometimes. Not all the time. I also noticed that govnah on a shutdown will reset itself, but on a restart it wont.