Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm a Pre owner, but i was just wondering, because i always see people saying that they would laugh at you, but has it actually happened?
    Yes, I'm afraid to take it out of the box...
    Nah, i've been meaning to come up with a cool name but have yet to do so. I just say its a palm phone haha.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    This person mistake my pre for a pixi, then I laugh at his Iphone issues. Ha,ha.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Yes, I'm afraid to take it out of the box...
    LoL.
    If you put it in an old shoebox and put some holes in it, you might be able to use it without anybody knowing it's a Pixi, lol.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    jeeze, man get over it already! insecure much? most people over the age of 14, just don't care...

This place comes across as a jr. high dance, sometimes... ;-D
    I laughed when I heard JR say he uses it in one of his interviews. It just sounds funny coming out of his mouth
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Nah, i've been meaning to come up with a cool name but have yet to do so. I just say its a palm phone haha.
    I've had that problem with my wife's name. I never liked it and i never used it. I had to make something up, lol lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    LoL.
    If you put it in an old shoebox and put some holes in it, you might be able to use it without anybody knowing it's a Pixi, lol.
    Yes, I've tried that. I even cut out the keyboard.
    Looked way cooler than a Pre. Of course it was a Prada shoe box.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 09/06/2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: cause im dumb and 12
    I just call it a P1X1
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    jeeze, man get over it already! insecure much? most people over the age of 14, just don't care...

This place comes across as a jr. high dance, sometimes... ;-D
    serious much?

I just call it a Penix
    When I had it, no on didn't laugh at me. Now when people see my Moment and asked about my Pixi we have a good laugh about it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    I just call it a P1X1
    That's sounds so much better. It really does.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilin View Post
    I just call it a P1X1
    Heh, that actually sounds cool when you spell it out—like a secret prototype model or something.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    serious much?

I just call it a Penix
    ...naw, perhaps you missed the :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    ...naw, perhaps you missed the :-D
    Course not

I see Keith Richards and John McEnroe.
    How come?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Ha! ;-D no. it's me, Dennis Miller, and Tommy Smothers (of the Smothers Brothers... Tom & **** - "Mom always liked you best") under 35, Google it, kids.) ...backstage at an AIDS fund raising event years ago... somehow we know each other, and have mutual friends...

but, I've played (drums) w/ Keith 20 years ago... was playing a little club in CT and he came in... he lives in CT somewhere... he jammed for an hour and split. I've never had more fun. ;-)
    You just made this thread ten times cooler with this anecdote.
  19.    #19  
    I think it was cool enough before that.
    o wow theres a pixi forum... ltm ltm ltm ...

but ya know the pixi is like mighty mouse... small but packs a wallop (does anyone use wallop anymore?)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast