Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have a question. How do you activate the VKB? I installed it via Preware and it installed correctly. My question is, the description said double-tap the gesture area or tap it with two fingers at the same time.

Neither one of these has brought up a VKB. I am also in a text-field (SMS message)
    What would you gain from a virtual keyboard on the pixi?
    The screen is too small to type on and there is already a keyboard on the front
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    It's just a neat little thing I want to have. I want to try it in landscape (Even though people have reported that the keyboard runs off the screen in landscape).
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    it took forever for me on a pre to bring it up the first time i installed it. i double tapped and it came up about two minutes later. after that it was almost instantaneous.

also, for above me, having a virtual keyboard allows us to position our (one) hand in the middle of the phone rather than the very bottom, where it is more likely to fall or easily snatched. thats all i could think up >.>
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    eps1lon3: How did you bring it up the first time?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    double tapped on the gesture area. then i waited about a minute, then rapidly poked the gesture area >.> waited another minute, and it popped up.
    1st time launching is a bit slow, but after that it should only be a 3 second delay from double tap.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    When you double tapped the gesture area, did it go to Card View and then reopen the SMS card? Or did you tap it faster than that?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    like a double click on windows fast