1.    #1  
    what happened?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I beleive I heard that the pixi will never be able to overclock without documentation about its processor and such, which is not open source. It can downclock though.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiki2 View Post
    what happened?
    As far as know the pixi's has never had a 1ghz kernal. What is available for the pixi is 600mhz uber kernal in preware. Min>500mhz - Max<600mhz.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    As far as know the pixi's has never had a 1ghz kernal. What is available for the pixi is 600mhz uber kernal in preware. Min>500mhz - Max<600mhz.
    The min is 125Mhz o.o
  5.    #5  
    the guys on the other post " my pixi is lighting fast" posted a video with a pixi overclocked to 1 ghz...
    the guys on the other post " my pixi is lighting fast" posted a video with a pixi overclocked to 1 ghz...
    I guess they install a kernal with a max frequency higher than the recommended uber kernal 600mhz for pixi's. :-D
    It's impossible. What he did was try to install the f105/sr71 kernel (dont recall which one exactly) and it registered as installed on his pixi, however it in no way overclocked his pixi and that was quickly proven in the thread.

Pip