1.    #1  
    When I go to my work web page on a PC, the first screen that pops up is a split screen, I have to go to the center line and left click, hold and drag to show either side in full. What is the procedure for the Pixi that will mimic a cursor left click and drag?
    in a text field you hold the orange/gray key and drag your finger left or right across the screen to scroll through text. is that what you are asking about?

if you are just trying to center a frame, you can double-tap anywhere in the frame and it will zoom to fill the screen.

Please provide more info if I'm missing your question.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by shootncast View Post
    When I go to my work web page on a PC, the first screen that pops up is a split screen, I have to go to the center line and left click, hold and drag to show either side in full. What is the procedure for the Pixi that will mimic a cursor left click and drag?
    You aren't going to be able to drag, you will be able to zoom and slide the page around on your phone. So that would be how to mimic it on the webos browse. Zoom in so the section you want fills the screen... or do the double tap zoom as suggested above, but depending on the content on the page, this may not get you zoomed exactly as you want/need.