1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Pixi and i Text a lot using SMS Messaging.

My (1st) question is if there is a way to Hide the Email in the Header above each text message. My Friends sometimes text me through email..So for instance George is in my Contacts and I have his Phone Number and his Email listed in my Phone (Contacts) so when he texts me with his phone i see his phone number as a header with the Time he Sent it to me. when George Texts me through Email his (Full) Email Comes up in the Header with the time everytime i get a Message. How can i Hide this Header Above each text. Both the Numbers and Email. Is there something i can do to eliminate the headers??

My (2nd) question is if there is a way for The phone (Palm Pixi) to Automatically Delete an old message Immediately when i Recieve a new one. to save space. I had this Feature in My Blackberry Curve. so Old outdated conversations that were not deleted By me (physically) were deleted automatically to make space for a new text. Can this be Done on the Palm Pixi??

If somebody could please help me with these issues that would be awsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManWithThePlan View Post
    I have a Palm Pixi and i Text a lot using SMS Messaging.

My (1st) question is if there is a way to Hide the Email in the Header above each text message. My Friends sometimes text me through email..So for instance George is in my Contacts and I have his Phone Number and his Email listed in my Phone (Contacts) so when he texts me with his phone i see his phone number as a header with the Time he Sent it to me. when George Texts me through Email his (Full) Email Comes up in the Header with the time everytime i get a Message. How can i Hide this Header Above each text. Both the Numbers and Email. Is there something i can do to eliminate the headers??

My (2nd) question is if there is a way for The phone (Palm Pixi) to Automatically Delete an old message Immediately when i Recieve a new one. to save space. I had this Feature in My Blackberry Curve. so Old outdated conversations that were not deleted By me (physically) were deleted automatically to make space for a new text. Can this be Done on the Palm Pixi??

If somebody could please help me with these issues that would be awsome.
    1) Take a look at the 'No Multi Message Header' patch in Preware. That should accomplish what you ask.

2) Don't think there is a way. Just swipe and delete the whole convo every now and then.

Pip