Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yay! Go check
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Can you email me a screenshot?
    So I guess the rumored Pixi Plus 1.4.5 update is actually true. No Pre Plus update yet?
  4.    #4  
    proof enough?

Yeah baby!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Suzuki we are both in CT. Is it taking a lifetime for you? One of my phones is almost done unpacking. Two more are still barely moving on the download part. Painfully slow.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    thanks!!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    proof enough?

You are removing that theme and patches before install right?
    my update app comes back empty. Did you photoshop that?
  10.    #10  
    uhhhh, yes it's extremely slow. And no, I'm not. Should I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    my update app comes back empty. Did you photoshop that?
    Considering I dont know how to photoshop nope. Where are you located? Suzuki and I are both in Connecticut. Maybe its regional?
    Melissa
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    No Pre Plus update yet?
    Nope. Bugger.
    east coast
    Dont know Workerb. Im getting on 3 out of 4 of my Pixi+'s. Cant check the husbands since hes at work and has it with him.
    Melissa
    pixi, that's why. Grrr.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Very important to at least remove the theme and install Emergency File Verification in Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    pixi, that's why. Grrr.
    LOL Im sorry! Ill keep hounding Verizon for you Pre users!
    Melissa
    Got the update downloading here in NY - so excited to get this installed already!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    uhhhh, yes it's extremely slow. And no, I'm not. Should I?
    yes themes need to be romoved prior to installing updates
    Ok, wife's Verizon Pixi has 1.4.5 available...downloading it now...west coast. Wow, now her Pixi Plus can play Angry Birds!

States it is 14MB in size.

However, my VZW Pre Plus update app still shows I am "up to date" with 1.4.1.1 Maybe my Palm Pre Plus will get 1.4.5.1 with GPS fix...

I believe the VZW Palm Pixi Plus GPS works better out of the box than VZW Pre Plus IMHO.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast