Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I'm sure its the same update as with my Sprint Pixi. So yes, install fstab fixer if you over the air update. I didn't buy one of the like 5 games that are on the Pixi that require saving, so I didn't do that myself. Only PDK apps that save may crash if the app it self wasn't updated. But again, most apps were updated and there is a small handful for the Pixi in the first place. There are plenty of PDK apps coming in daily in the cat, but still only a few (like 10ish?) 3D games. That Alien v Rednecks will work for your Pixi but you can not scroll down in the menus until the guy fixes that. (since it was a free game that was ported from iPhone, I have a feeling it was for the contest and GL seeing an update)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    proof enough?

What theme are you using?
  3.    #63  
    the ultimate pre theme theme from prethemer.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesb View Post
    Nope. Bugger.
    Don't bugger your pre its not made for that lol
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    When will angy birds be in the app catalog for the pixi?
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    this update is not great I haven't really got anything new or change anything on my pixi. Or am I missing sumthin because people were so hyped up about this update?
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post
    this update is not great I haven't really got anything new or change anything on my pixi. Or am I missing sumthin because people were so hyped up about this update?
    Yes - you're missing something. That version contains the foundations for PDK apps.
    If you are interested in a lot of 3D games and some other apps that need this - then this is a great upgrade.
    If you are not interested in such games - then - yes - not a big change - for you.

Notice that you'll see more apps after the upgrade in the catalog.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
    ... Still waiting on the pre plus update :/
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Verizon really needs to get a move on.
    LED Torch is a great flashlight app available in Prewre
    I seriously cannot figure out Verizon's rationale. I am not slamming our Pixi folks for getting it, good for y'all! But what I cannot fathom is why they would release the update for ONE phone and not the OTHER. I am assuming the update is the same for both, so why would they delay the pre plus release. Bizarre.
  12.    #72  
    The update is mainly for 3d gaming, which, to my knowledge the pre already has, correct? Not much else changed. What's the pre supposed to get in 1.4.5?
    1.4.5 Brings PDK apps from Non Launch Partners to the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
    1.4.5 Brings PDK apps from Non Launch Partners to the Pre.
    Right.

Like anything from Astraware.
    Or Angry Birds.

;-)
    And the GPS is a bit shotty.
    I don't know....

seems to be really fast for me.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    I don't know....

seems to be really fast for me.
    I meant, before sitting in my room it would go straight to my quadrant of the house, now it's all the way across town.
    I'm in the basement of my school right now so there's no way I can get a GPS signal, but while in my house, I started Foursquare and it found me right away, without running GPS Fix or anything else.
    where the heck is 1.4.5 for Pre Plus? Buehler? Anyone?
  19.    #79  
    Does anyone elses govnah reset the profile to palm default after a phone shutdown?
    Does anyone elses govnah reset the profile to palm default after a phone shutdown?
    i use to, but not recently. have you updated to the latest version of govnah and uberkernel?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast