Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    first thing I'm gonna download when the update hits my pre plus is Angry Birds, then Navit! Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Ok, wife's Verizon Pixi has 1.4.5 available...downloading it now...west coast. Wow, now her Pixi Plus can play Angry Birds!

States it is 14MB in size.
    Why did I think Angry Birds was only available for Pre and not Pixi?
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Why don't they just rename the 1.4.5 update to "the Angry Birds Update" ??
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Sorry to tell you that Angry birds not available yet for Pixi even with 1.4.5 but will be available soon based on an email I got from Rovio
    Dang...forgot Angry Birds only available for Pre for now...but at least the VZW Pixi+ can play other PDK and 3D games finally! Wonder when VZW Pre+ webOS 1.4.5.x comes out...
  6.    #26  
    I installed emergency verification and uninstalled theme. should i be good then? I forgot about that! its installing now.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I think the OP should rename the thread that webOS 1.4.5 is out for Verizon Pixi only...
  8.    #28  
    I figured since it was in the palm pixi subchat it was implied :-)
    Oyyyy, I'm honestly excited for 1.4.5 only so that we can stop talking about it. Its been several months now, for such a minor update!
    Sorry...I found the thread by searching "new posts!" Anyhow, glad Verizon Pixi Plus users finally get some 3D games and PDK hybrid apps! Hopefully, Rovio will release Angry Birds soon for the Palm Pixi!
    I personally can't wait for Crusade of Destiny to come to the Pixi now that 1.4.5 is out! The game looks super promising!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    i dont see really any improvements with 1.4.5 kiinda disappointing
    Updating wife's Pixi now.
  14.    #34  
    Neither do I really. I noticed that facebook had an update. Thats about it for woohoo's.
  15.    #35  
    Don't forget to uninstall the GPS fix. That's the only thing i had an issue with in preware.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    kinda lame...all that and it didn't really do anything, i don't play games i use mostly for business so that sucks...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    i wonder if there will be a flashlight app now? or is one out yet i stopped keeping track
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Downloading it now!!!
    That's great news,now for some heavy gaming.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Pre Plus users are still waiting - Must kill pigs!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast