Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    Does the virtual keyboard not work for the palm pixi plus?
  2. #2  
    There is no reason for it to... but it does
  3.    #3  
    I was just going to put it on there to check it out but Im not getting how it comes up?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MattieAZ View Post
    Does the virtual keyboard not work for the palm pixi plus?
    A friend of mine have a pixi, and she say that the VK, and Flashight patch doesn't work on her phone.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MattieAZ View Post
    I was just going to put it on there to check it out but Im not getting how it comes up?
    Double tap the same spot on the gesture area. Do the opposite to remove.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    Double tap the same spot on the gesture area. Do the opposite to remove.
    Yea thats what I was doing but, nothing happens
  7. #7  
    Then I guess the VK doesn't work on the pixi. Sorry! :-(
  8. #8  
    If 063_xobx says it works, it works.
  9. #9  
    it works on the pixi but not in landscape mode......
  10. #10  
    does vk work in landscape mode on the pre in the 1st place?
  11. #11  
    yes it does...... It will on the pixi too but it cuts off some off the keyboard under the gesture area.
  12. jonsmith89's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #12  
    I just opened preware to find that the vkb had an update, and the update is solely to fix the pixi landscape keyboard.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonsmith89 View Post
    I just opened preware to find that the vkb had an update, and the update is solely to fix the pixi landscape keyboard.
    Really? We need an update to fix the bug that doesn't allow backspace to work in internet, and to add spell check.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

    Here to help and learn
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    Really? We need an update to fix the bug that doesn't allow backspace to work in internet, and to add spell check.
    maybe you should stick to the pre forum we dont need negative energy in the pixi forum.
  15. #15  
    For the VK to work and look properly.. You got to a Pre.(IMO)

Posting Permissions