Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    im trying to add my schools email acount it is a imail account but it is not allowing me to add it.
    l]
    the email is villafjv@ imail.losrios.edu
    remove any spaces ?? maybe thats the issue ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    You need to manually add it. Is it an imap account (internet based) or pop (use outlook, windows mail, etc.)?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    yea i jst put the spaces because i cant put a email on a post i need 10 post
    Manually add the email account. Like i asked, did the school have you set up on outlook or something, or is it accessed through a website?
    Can I set up Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird to access my iMail account?
    You can look at the contents of your iMail account using POP. Set the host name to imail.losrios.edu and authenticate using your Student ID (“w” and seven digits) and your iMail password. At this point in time we do not offer outbound SMTP, but we may enable this soon.

We regret that we cannot offer technical support for POP connections, but there are simply too many combinations of individual PCs, operating systems, mailing programs, and Internet service providers. If you are having trouble and you believe it is a problem with the iMail system or the Los Rios Community College District’s network, please use the iMail web interface to submit a feedback message. Please do this only once per problem. We do not promise to reply to every message submitted for this type of problem.

So in other words, you'll be able to setup the email on your phone manually as a POP account, but you won't be able to send emails out from the account. You will only be able to receive them.