1.    #1  
    I would like an app that i can plot points on GPS. Like, if i were walking through the woods and wanted to plot a spot to stop where say i wanted to fish, or i saw some animal tracks or something. So i could click on it and get directions back or to it. Or if i was fishing a long river and found a few spots, to put a marker on them. Also, i want an app or add on so i can post where i am on facebook, a buddy of mine has it on his android OS phone.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/maptool

...will do some of what you are looking for....minus the directions.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    can't you just do that from Google Maps? "Drop a pin," (at least that is how its labeled on the Google Maps I use) and then use that as a navigational point for later?
    Dropping a pin isn't something that can be done on the default webOS Google Maps Application so far as I know.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I wish dropping pins was an option. That is a very nice feature on the iPhone.
    Oh; I thought it was just part of Google Maps. My bad.
  7.    #7  
    I can do that on my ipod touch. I think i downloaded the maptool but i couldnt get it working or something. is there a tutorial?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    foursqaure will let people know where are....i find it silly though.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    try Holiday Trip, it has most of what you want free.

otherwise, check for gps apps with high ratings in the catalog.
    I have really been thinking that we are mising a gps app with topo maps and bookmarks/favorite location functionality. Kind of like a handheld gps for outdoors. One problem is lack of a builtin compass.

Something like BackCountry Navigator would be nice. BackCountry Navigator | Mobile Map Software for Outdoor Recreation