1.    #1  
    Is it as bas as the pre? Is it the same size?
    Yes, i believe it is the same exact battery model, and yes, i believe it does get better battery life. it also depends how much you use your phone and what you do with it.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  3.    #3  
    pandora... slacker... some games.. text messaging.. I have an extended battery for my pre.. but its starting to break down (the phone) so am planning in buying a pixi.. ( I wont renew contract for a pixi.. but its cheaper than a pre on ebay)
    Yeah, the pixi is a great phone. I really like mine, especially with preware. I keep my brightness at 15%, gps off, wifi on when im home, mail "as items arrive", facebook updates off & screen off after 1 minute. I get a day or so out of mine texting all day with 40% or so left by the time i go to bed.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I bought a Pre about 2 months ago and while happy with WebOS, the hardware was quite disappointing (oreo effect, slideout was annoying, batterylife, etc).

I just got a Pixi in hopes of better battery life (and for a more solid phone) and so far I have been impressed. While I am not sure how well it will deal with excessive data (pandora, etc), I have been turning off my data during the work day (as all I need is phone calls and text) and my battery is lasting a LONG time, even better than my old Blackberry Curve. At this point, I have been texting a lot of the day, used the internet a bit at lunch and I am at 82% after 9 hours off the charger.... Cant wait to get the 1350mAh!
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Mine didn't have good batt life at all, about the same as the pre honestly.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    just got mine a few days ago a paml pixi and i love it. except the battery. if you force it to edge you will get better battery life . i use quick system tasks and it works great. have fun and the forums rock