1.    #1  
    Do you sometimes have a problem receiving? I tend to check my email in outlook randomly and sometimes i have emails in there that are a few days old that didn't get pushed to my phone. Do you all have this problem once in a while also?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I have three yahoo accounts linked with my pixi, never a problem. I sometimes will refresh the mailbox if I am expecting something and it doesn't show up right away, but generally nothing gets passed up unless I swipe the notification.
  3.    #3  
    It's an issue with my wifi. I've narrowed it down to that because no email accounts receive when on wifi, but they do on 3g. any ideas? i have a linksys e1000 router.
    wish I could help, I'm a total layman with this stuff... plus I have a sprint pixi, so I haven't had to debug wifi issues myself... I'm sure someone here can help you though.
  5.    #5  
    Hope so! It's driving me nuts.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    i have a regular yahoo webmail, and 2 att Uverse emails that are served via yahoo servers, and I, (50% of the time when sitting at my win7 desktop with Windows Live mail beta (set to retrieve every 1 minute)) get my email on my updated Pre first via wifi.

Have you rebooted the router? Made sure you are on a specific channel vs. auto to see if that helps? And vise versa. You can clear the login credentials on the phone, and then start a new wifi login and pin.

.02 worth of help???
  7.    #7  
    il try that out and report back. i both physically and via the software rebooted both the modem and router. i'll try changing the channel now.
    I sometimes get errors. On wifi, and 3g. I have yahoo, hotmail, and 2 gmail accounts. I used to have the settings to 'recieve as it comes', but the notifications and battery pull drove me nuts.

I get the yellow triangle, and my messenger always makes me relogin yahoo's password.

i've turned on/off authentication, and played around with settings and yet to figure it out. It always corects itself. One thing I read somewhere here that if I delete/reply online through Hotmail, and have some type of setting related to sync server, or delete server it would mess up but that's not Yahoo. It always corrects itself eventually but I've yet to figure out how to make it happen, or how to make it stop.

- johnnypre
    Weired, my mail hits my phone before my computer. I have received late e-mails in the past but it is usualy due to the mail server or firewall issue. It has never happened with my Yahoo accounts or my wifi. Sorry I can't help.
    Thanks,
    PC
  10.    #10  
    nope, didn't work. This is driving me nuts.
  11.    #11  
    I give up. I have my @sbcglobal.net email forwarding to my gmail account. Gmail, by the way, works flawlessly, i get my email before my computer does on wifi & 3g. Soooo, i have no idea what the issue is with yahoo. I made a yahoo account and tried adding both the @yahoo.com & @sbcglobal.net and i kept getting error messages.