Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I kind just want the pin screen to come up when I open my messaging. Possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by nshammo View Post
    I kind just want the pin screen to come up when I open my messaging. Possible?
    I'm trying to understand your question correctly. What lock screen are you referring too?
  3.    #3  
    The pin screen sorry, I kind of switched back and forth. I have a pin set and I just want that pin screen to come up when I open messaging
    I don't think that's possible. I might be wrong, so don't quote me on that. Maybe another forum member can chime in with more info.

Good luck.
    You want to be able to lockdown your text messaging app with a passcode, correct?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  6.    #6  
    yes exactly
    What about just setting the pin on the lockscreen? I know it's a pain in the ****, that's why i don't have one. I'm guessing you want the ease of unlocking it quickly but want to block people's access to your text app. If you text often that may be annoying unless you keep it open. I'll do some searching and see if it's possible.
    The only thing i know of is either turning off the blinking LED in the screen & lock setting, or download the SMS privacy (don't remember the exact name) patch in preware which kills the notification. Is it a problem with someone seeing the light or notification and looking, or them snooping on past texts?
  9.    #9  
    You know, it's just a matter of people who are wowed by my phone and like to see it, the first thing they click on is messaging and they just snoop around my texts and conversations. Really rude if you ask me. And yea, the pin gets annoying at the lockscreen and it would probably get annoying at the messaging app but really it's worth it for the messaging part.
    Yeah, the only thing i can really think of is either download the delete all texts patch and clear em out or put a pin on it. What if you mix it in with the other icons in your launcher page?
  11.    #11  
    Well that's were my dad would become the problem in which case he'd just sniff it out till he found it. I honestly have nothing to hide from him or anything I just feel uncomfortable when my dad reads through my conversations.
    Ahhhhh, it's your dad. Yeah, thats a bit weird, and probably untrusting. Too bad there wasn't a theme that renamed it and changed the icon to a game icon or something.
    set a single digit pin, so its not so annoying. most ppl would never try a single digit pin.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    I delete all text after I read them and forward all nudes pics to my email
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    I delete all text after I read them and forward all nudes pics to my email
    Awkward...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    mc...good idea with the 1 digit code...would have never thought of that. I might just do that with my phone.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Awkward...

WHAT.. girls don't send you nudes?

damn shame your missing out
    WHAT.. girls don't send you nudes?

damn shame your missing out
    lol I'm not going to answer that question, because it's inappropriate to this forum discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    lol I'm not going to answer that question, because it's inappropriate to this forum discussion.

I'll take this as a YES
    I'll take this as a YES
    This could be hpalm's next phone the pre xxx edition with a built in **** chip...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast