Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You could also change messaging to say something else by editing the name in the appinfo.json file using internalz...then you could just change the icon and ud be set...i change alot of my app names to look nicely in the launcher (aka remove 'lite' 'remix' 'plus' words)
    Quote Originally Posted by netzer119 View Post
    You could also change messaging to say something else by editing the name in the appinfo.json file using internalz...then you could just change the icon and ud be set...i change alot of my app names to look nicely in the launcher (aka remove 'lite' 'remix' 'plus' words)
    do u have a link 4 a how 2 thread 4 that? i hate seeing those lite/remix titles it makes my launcher look untidy not that i keep it in shape very often but wen i do its just annoying lol
    umm i kinda just learned this on my own but here it goes:

all you need is the internalz app. open it and go to the app's folder. for default palm apps, go to usr/palm/applications/com.palm.YOURAPPHERE and then open the file appinfo.json.

(for non-native apps, these folders are in media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ThisAppIsHarderToFind...try turning ur phone on its side to see more text)...again, open the app folder and then appinfo.json.

once appinfo.json is open for whatever app u want to edit, just change whatever name is in the "quotations". remember, leave the " " marks, just edit the text.

now swipe back and luna-restart and u should be good to go! let me know if this helped!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12