1.    #1  
    After seeing the thread about Radio Shack having touchstones for dirt cheap I may go in a get one but have a few questions. I travel a lot and not sure there is enough room in my bag to carry around the puck so I'd probably only use it at home (which is less than 1/2 of the month). Anyways my questions are.

1. Can you still plug in a regular charger with a touchstone cover on?

2. I have a hard plastic body glove cover on my pixi now. I like this cover because on the front side it sticks up from the front of the phone so that if dropped the screen wont touch the floor only the edges of the cover will. Will I be able to still have the plastic cover on the phone? If not does the touchstone cover stick out in the front to protect the screen?

3. Assuming the I can find room for the puck in my bag how much beating does it look like the puck would take. My bags spend all day getting thrown around airplanes so the things in my bag take a beating.

Sorry if these questions are stupid, but I've never looked at them in person and trying to see if its worth going to radio shack and getting one before wasting time at home driving to radio shack only to discover that it wont really fit my needs.
    1 yes the cover is almost exactly the same as the original cover.

2 the cover should still fit, anthough it may not charge "though" it. Some work some don't, someone posted a thread about one that worked.

3 seems very durable to me, it seems like a small rock lol.

on a side note be sure you have your charger and an outlet nearby because you can not use it with a computer's usb port. One more thing it adds just a hair of width to the phone, don't think it would mean a case wouldn't fit but it is just enough to be noticeable.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I agree with chad, That puck could kill if thrown hard enough. If you don't find the puck at any radio shacks, look on verizions website, choose a palm pre as a phone and click "chargers and Batteries" as an option, on that same side click bundles, you'll find a Puck and a car charger for 10 bucks. Best deal in the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by boyer61 View Post
    I agree with chad, That puck could kill if thrown hard enough. If you don't find the puck at any radio shacks, look on verizions website, choose a palm pre as a phone and click "chargers and Batteries" as an option, on that same side click bundles, you'll find a Puck and a car charger for 10 bucks. Best deal in the world!
    yep I got one of those from verizon too. I should get another one to carry as a weapon.
    I carry the puck with me atall times. I have one that I leave in my bag. Another in the car. And a bunch spread around my house and office. I keep all my phone stuff in a small zip up bag that came with an iGo laptop adapter. Even if it got scratched, it would still work great. Take it with you!

also, you can find the wall charger + cable for less than $10 shipped on amazon and ebay. I have one for each puck.