1.    #1  
    I know other people have had this problem but I cant for the life of me find the thread I read about it in. I just noticed last night when you tap the ringer switch on my daughters Pixi it will switch the ringer over to vibrate. It was very annoying so we changed her alert setting to make the phone be on mute and not vibrate when the ringer switch is in slilent position but obviously that doesnt actually fix the problem. I tested out mine and it actually did it a few times when I tapped the switch but Ive been using it for a week and never had a problem with it so Im not too concerned at this point. Hers though is constant and annoying. For those who have had the same issue how did it get resolved? Thanks.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    My wife's Pixi had this problem.

At first, it was an occasional annoyance. It just continued to get worse and worse, to the point that we simply could not rely on the phone to ring when someone called (like when her sister called her to say that their father had a heart attack - they ended up calling my cell phone because my wife wasn't answering hers).

We called Sprint and had the phone replaced under warranty.

I'm all for features and apps and gizmos...but at the end of the day, it's a damn phone...it needs to ring when someone calls it!
  3.    #3  
    Exactly. If I cant call her when I need to then her having a phone is totally useless. I just called Verizon and they are sending me a replacement phone. Its a referb which really annoys me since I just got this phone a week ago but whatever. My last Sprint Pre referb was better than my original Pre so hopefully Verizon Pixi+ will be the same case. As long as it works.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +