1.    #1  
    since updating my pixi to 1.4.5 my phone has been messing up a little bit. I do have preware, uberkernal, and govnah installed. Along with several patches and what_not. My launcher doesnlt show any icons when I open it. If I type the app in then I can find them. Is there something I can do to fix this problem. Thankx to my fellow web is supporters!
    hi... well... it could be any number of things going on... if youve already tried a full reset with a battery pull... then you will mor than likely have to doctor your phone... odd things happen like that after an OTA update... download the doctor for 1.4.5 if you havent done so already... and run it.
    or do a rescan
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy40 View Post
    or do a rescan
    What's a "rescan", curious minds want to know :-)
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulint View Post
    since updating my pixi to 1.4.5 my phone has been messing up a little bit. I do have preware, uberkernal, and govnah installed. Along with several patches and what_not. My launcher doesnlt show any icons when I open it. If I type the app in then I can find them. Is there something I can do to fix this problem. Thankx to my fellow web is supporters!
    Open Preware. Uninstall any themes you have. Then go to list of everything and type 'emergency' look for emergency patch recovery and install it. This will remove all your patches. Do a luna restart and see if you can now see your icons.
    I recall this happening to me once and it was a patch conflict, so it could be the same for you.
    If that works, then reinstall your patches one by one to narrow down the conflict.

Pip