1.    #1  
    I downloaded preware for my pixi and downloaded that patch where you can add more cards or whatever their called to distribute the apps on the launcher like a month ago. I had been avoiding the update till i asked here on what to do cuz i tried using webOS doctor and the cards didn't go away just all the other patches i had downloaded but the update just downloaded on itself right now. the cards are still there so what do i do? and my sister also downloaded preware and the mobile hotspot so she has to delete that as well uh?
  2.    #2  
    i dont think my sister has downloaded the update yet because she doesn't know what to do. would the best thing to do is to run webOS doctor on her phone?
    First off, if you would read the posts on here, you'd know there is no need to uninstall most Preware patches, prior to an update. There are only certain patches that touch multiple files that have to be removed, the patch mentioned is not one of them.

Themes should also be removed.

However, most Preware patches are safe to leave on your phone with the update.

If you are trying to remove the patch, go into Preware and uninstall it or post more details on what the specific problem is and people will be able to help you more!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio1194 View Post
    I downloaded preware for my pixi and downloaded that patch where you can add more cards or whatever their called to distribute the apps on the launcher like a month ago. I had been avoiding the update till i asked here on what to do cuz i tried using webOS doctor and the cards didn't go away just all the other patches i had downloaded but the update just downloaded on itself right now. the cards are still there so what do i do? and my sister also downloaded preware and the mobile hotspot so she has to delete that as well uh?
    Let the update run its course. After the update check to see what patch is still active. At that point you will have a clear understanding on what to do. There is no need for a webos doctor at this time.
    do you mean add more pages? If so unless you delete the pages the extra pages will be present. Mines have survived doctoring as well. Are you getting any errors when you try to uninstall? If it uninstalled and you have luna restarted already you really don't need to worry about the extra pages.
    There was for sure no reason to doctor. You should have read or maybe just used the search button about this because you would have found that