1.    #1  
    soo I got extremely mad and punched my pixi dead on the screen as hard as I could and it didn't break. I'm 6 foot 1 and weight 180 and my fist is aslmost as wide as the phone is tall. I expected the phone to be crushed and completly broken but nothing happened. Does anyone have any indistructable pixi stories?
    I would not choose boxing as a profession. Anyway,6 foot one inch,180,pretty skinny.if I got extremely mad and punched my daughters pixie as hard as I could,,i would crush it into little pieces. But anyway. As long as we are weighing in,,5 foot 9 inches,200 pounds,,no fat.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I would not choose boxing as a profession. Anyway,6 foot one inch,180,pretty skinny.if I got extremely mad and punched my daughters pixie as hard as I could,,i would crush it into little pieces. But anyway. As long as we are weighing in,,5 foot 9 inches,200 pounds,,no fat.
    damn man. I mean I guess if I put my phone on a flat hard surface I could break it into pieces. When I punched it, it was in my other hand. But it was no doubt as hard as I could hit it without breaking my hand. I'm not skinny but I'm not buff, pretty average.
    my wife is about 5'6" and maybe weighs 120 soaking wet and she got mad and threw my daughter's phone across the room and totally destroyed the screen. The Pixi is nowhere near invinceable but it is tough, I have dropped mine a time or two. I also try very hard not to destroy things that cost me $100 to replace, my wife not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    my wife is about 5'6" and maybe weighs 120 soaking wet and she got mad and threw my daughter's phone across the room and totally destroyed the screen. The Pixi is nowhere near invinceable but it is tough, I have dropped mine a time or two. I also try very hard not to destroy things that cost me $100 to replace, my wife not so much.
    agreed. i think most screen breakage (chrissdood) is circumstantial. i have seen an iphone dropped no higher than 4 feet at the right angle and had the screen crack.

the pixi is tough , but not invincible.
    My Pixi is dead and it never even got a punch, it just went dead (the screen blank).
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Don't take your anger out on inanimate objects or anything else for that matter.
    lol
  9.    #9  
    iv dropped my pixi many times on concrete and even got it wet once. It's still almost perfect except the "c" and space bar might not work sometimes. It's pretty tough
    My C and N don't work all the time. It takes one hit to get them working. Who knows why. It's brand new, never abused.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Isn't plastic harder to crack than glass but more scratch-able? I don't think a punch would do nearly as much damage as rolling a rock on it's screen.