Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    My kid is raving about assasins creed on his pixi, it seems to play very well and the visuals are very impressive for such a small device, however he says that he gets to a point in the game where the entire app including the card disappear, and a pop up notification that he is unable to play due to error.

Anyone get this error? wondering if its the pixi or the game.
    there's an error in the game. Delete the game and install it again.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Let me know if you get it working, the only review in the cat says the same thing but he posted it back on the 15th of July, so I'm weary of buying it. I assumed his crash error was due to trying to save it when the PDK apps were saving before the fixes causing the crash, but could be something else and I was thinking of buying it.
    Last edited by saves; 08/12/2010 at 09:23 PM.
    it doesn't crash for me. im almost done with it.
    Before deleting it, use Save/Restore to back-up the game's data so progress isn't lost. I'm not sure if the progress would be deleted if you delete the game, but better safe than sorry.
    it plays great on the Pre Plus! I also have it installed on my iPhone 3GS and b/t the two of the devices I love Assasins Creed on both the same.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Ok, my son deleted and reinstalled twice and the game still crashes on his sprint pixi. Crash mainly on mission 4-1 just about every time. Any other pixi users have this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Ok, my son deleted and reinstalled twice and the game still crashes on his sprint pixi. Crash mainly on mission 4-1 just about every time. Any other pixi users have this issue?
    Install emergency FSTAB. It's in preware. I have played this game all the way through on my sprint pixi after installing fstab repair.