1.    #1  
    So, I am in the process of doctoring the girls pixi and my pre to 1.4.5. No lie, I get finished and hand her the pixi while the palm logo is glowing, she doesnt look at it for about a half hour. Then she says ***! did you do, I look at it and the PALM is backwards.. Ok, weird.... It was still glowing so I figured something didnt go right, just then the language screen shows up... Backwards. No lie, I can only read it in the mirror. Its english, the background is orange and black? *** happened? Pics to follow, I just signed into the profile... backwards....

Oh this is BS... the screen caps came out normal.... These came off the pres camera...

The input is messed up too, its like the accelerometer is screwed up.... back to the doctor, a freshly downloaded one. Anyone have this or see this behavior?

Okay so, Going to USB mode and back seems to have fixed the pixi entirely. Its working correctly... wow, what a night.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 08/12/2010 at 01:30 AM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  2.    #2  
    *bump*

No one else?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    looks upside down...

I suggest you doctor again.
    Woah uh I guess you messed it up. Was it an old doctor version?
    maybe it's you that is in the mirror world...
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    You have just entered... The Twilight Zone

*plays eerie music*
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    LOL! Sorry this happened,but what an adventure. Perhaps someone watched the movie Mirrors too many times?

I've had my Pre flip a few pics upside down, but that's all.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Dude, mine just did the exact same thing. A restart fixed mine though. I wasn't even doctoring mine either! Just done a battery pull due to constant freezing..