Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    right now I am killing my self over the fact of a sprint pixi on ebay for $50 and verizon plus's for parts or bad esn for only $20!! Of course you could guess I would put wifi on the sprint pixi but please convince me not to do it! Its driving me crazy right now I wanna do it so bad but don't wanna spend the money. Help me!!

Alright: I am currently bidding on a sprint pixi on ebay (no links because I dont want anyone else bidding) Im not going to buy the pixi plus for parts (or bad esn) until I have the sprint pixi in my hands, You guys didnt do a very good job of steering me away from this idea... Anyone wanna buy a sprint pre?

Also if I did the radio board switch would mhs show up? would it work? If it didnt show up could I install it?

If you want to donate pm I will give you my paypal, donations would be very much appreciated
    Last edited by manordwall; 08/12/2010 at 02:40 PM.
    Don't do it
    Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't Stop.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't Stop.
    Or should it be "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."
    do it. report back.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    do it. report back.
    im 15 and have my own ebay and paypal with my own debit card, no one would ever know I did it until they saw the phone but I also don't have a whole lot of money, then again I could sell my pre on Amazon...? I'm tempted! Help!
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Or should it be "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."
    The way I thought I heard it once was don't.....stop.......dooooonnn't.......sttttop.........(moan) don't stop.
    lol
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    The way I thought I heard it once was don't.....stop.......dooooonnn't.......sttttop.........(moan) don't stop.
    lol
    Yeah those "actresses" are quite "enthusiastic" aren't they
    do it.

or don't.
    This signature for rent
    If you like the phone and use it - then don't do it!
    If you don't like the phone and don't use it - then do it!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    you will learn alot for your life by doing it. Maybe you can get some small job to feel better.
    You only life once. Do it :-)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    you will learn alot for your life by doing it. Maybe you can get some small job to feel better.
    You only life once. Do it :-)
    You've convinced me, I guess I should start a new thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    You've convinced me, I guess I should start a new thread?
    If you give me your paypal I donate 5€ (you may google for the value in $ ;-).
    If you give the mailaddress of your parents I will convince them.
    I have 2 children and are quite old. almost 4X your age.
    <<Thread Renamed and Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  16.    #16  
    Please anyone else that can give info or insight it is appreciated also donations are very welcome and appreciated
    Last edited by manordwall; 08/12/2010 at 03:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    I did it, works fine. Go for it
    Always test the limits of what's possible. We don't advance without that basic drive.
    I think a small market has just popped up for these pixi+ boards and someone who has access can make a bit of money selling them to all 20 of us here that wish to do this
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I know I was thinking about doing it too but I'm pretty lazy and afraid of messing up my beloved Pixi.

You think If I broke it they would fix it? I guess I could smash it and say it broke and file a claim but its $100 bucks ;( but I would love me some wifi. At least Sprint still has unlimited data so me going over 2 gigs a month isn't really a big deal I guess
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast