Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Now that Sprint has the new update. What games are out there for the Pixi? Everything I see is for the Pre. Time to start a list to help those with a Pixi.
  2.    #2  
    Can we at least get scrabble???
    for whatever reason Need For Speed Undercover and Assassins Creed are in my App catalog( both 3D). They are both available for download although i haven't done it yet because i am unsure of how the screen will fit. I'm not going to waste 10 bucks on something that doesn't work. But they are there. ( Palm Pixi. Sprint. 1.4.5)
  4.    #4  
    I feel the same way. $10 is a little steep. I wish they would do a trial period to see what it looks like on such a small screen.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Need for Speed fits perfect on a pixi here is a video for proof

Any news on Assassins Creed? The only review gives it one star on account of it crashing somewhere along the way. I wasn't sure if this could be fixed with the new WebOSDoctor/Fstab?
    im not seeing either in the app catelog, and nothing detailing which games are 3d/pdk apps either.... how do I go about getting them and are there any decent free ones?
    Only a few are in the app catalog like need for speed undercover, assasins creed and a few others, and none of them are free. Just go to the games list, they are there.
    super knockout boxing 2 works now! I had it on my pixi but it never ran even tho the demo would run fine, now they both run perfect! And saves and stuff...
    Well i said screw it and got assassins creed. It works perfect so far. The controls are a little cramped because of the small screen size, but everything fits on there proportionately. The cut scenes are immaculate. Overall i'm amazed and happy with the fact that our pixis can even handle this now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kruser33 View Post
    I feel the same way. $10 is a little steep. I wish they would do a trial period to see what it looks like on such a small screen.
    Seriously there needs to be more trials, this would make me much more comfortable in buying a program.

It is very annoying that the PIXI continually gets ignored!
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

I see no Super Knockout Boxing on pixi, am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    Need for Speed fits perfect on a pixi here is a video for proof

I can not find this anywhere to download. All the sources says PRE only.

So apparently the official app store is a bit ahead of Preware. The App Store had it, allowed me to download it, cool.

some of the games play really bad on the pre, they are going to be horrible on the pixi.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    jamesblack out is it crashing for you like review said? i don't just have 7 bucks to throw around soooo yea, the only 1 review is a poor review.
    so far i haven't experienced any problems besides some lagging occurring around the 3rd level. i get the 'too many cards' error, which i haven't gotten since Govnah/Uberkernel came out for the pixi (which i am also using at an overclocked speed (600mghz)). the load time has been a little bit slower since i first started the game but i am not sure if it is my own problem or the games.

other than the slowing down of the game, the gameplay has been exceptional and i haven't been disappointed.

i will be getting to the part of the game that the review says it crashes and i will give you an update by tomorrow.
    also i installed the 'Fstab' repair app from preware before playing the game. which i guess is supposed to fix some issues with saving but i am not sure if it will fix the crash issue?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    ooo I can't wait, I really liked the way it looked. Also from what the video said about need for speed, it should run better after a reboot.

I wouldn't be playing a game on the phone for hours on end anyway, would be great for lunch breaks and waiting at offices etc, so even if it started to slow after awhile of play as long as there are decent save states/points it would be sweet.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesblackout View Post
    so far i haven't experienced any problems besides some lagging occurring around the 3rd level. i get the 'too many cards' error, which i haven't gotten since Govnah/Uberkernel came out for the pixi (which i am also using at an overclocked speed (600mghz)). the load time has been a little bit slower since i first started the game but i am not sure if it is my own problem or the games.

other than the slowing down of the game, the gameplay has been exceptional and i haven't been disappointed.

i will be getting to the part of the game that the review says it crashes and i will give you an update by tomorrow.
    Thanks for trying it out, I've been wondering for ages how it would ever fit and if keyboard controls would work. And a little correction, the pixi always ran at 600mhz . It's not possible to overclock it right now, and most likely won't in the future.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast