Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I played this for about ten minutes yesterday and it seemed to run perfectly.
    Loving my Pixi. Yes I am a guy and own a Pixi, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by eps1lon3 View Post
    Thanks for trying it out, I've been wondering for ages how it would ever fit and if keyboard controls would work. And a little correction, the pixi always ran at 600mhz . It's not possible to overclock it right now, and most likely won't in the future.
    well that makes sense now i guess. i thought that my profile for a fixed 600 along with other tweaks was working. this new update still has me a bit confused on some things.
    ok. i am past the part where it supposedly crashes and nothing has happened. everything still works fine. a reboot might be necessary if the games starts to lag but im assuming its because i played it a lot yesterday while at work and i had to pause numerous times. other than that its lots of fun.
    oh, and its worth 7 bucks. i think.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    where is the 'Fstab' repair app???
    Quote Originally Posted by eps1lon3 View Post
    Thanks for trying it out, I've been wondering for ages how it would ever fit and if keyboard controls would work. And a little correction, the pixi always ran at 600mhz . It's not possible to overclock it right now, and most likely won't in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    where is the 'Fstab' repair app???
    in Preware search Fstab. It will come up Emergency Fstab Repair somethin or other.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12