1.    #1  
    hai. I'm a teenager and I have a sprint palm pixi and I do not own a computer so I do all my emailing/networking from my pixi and I'd like to see how much data other people use ;o yfrog DOT com SLASH 1xcimg0136hj my data is at the bottom which is unlimited -1,974,827
    if the link doesn't wanna work
    and I do not know what those numbers mean if they're kbs mbs or what?
    that my son would be roughly 1.2 GB of data usage last month i used about 6gb with my palm pixi as a hot spot i added wifi to my sprint palm pixi
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    that my son would be roughly 1.2 GB of data usage last month i used about 6gb with my palm pixi as a hot spot i added wifi to my sprint palm pixi
    0 Oh my gawd! I see! (: I wanna use mine as a hotspott . was it hard?
    I don't even want to know lol. Verizon gets 5gb of mobile hotspot per month free, but i haven't really used it yet. I want to know how you know when you've used 5gb.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    I don't even want to know lol. Verizon gets 5gb of mobile hotspot per month free, but i haven't really used it yet. I want to know how you know when you've used 5gb.
    You can access your bill online and it shows you how much you have used of the mobile hotspot
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I use about....800MB
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    153mb lol. how do you all get yours so high? I thought mine was going to be outrageous. And thanks Major Payne(funny movie), i looked and it said 0 used. I didn't know i could see that online. How long does it take to use 5gb?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    I use 1,2 - 1,7 GB per month. The mobile hotspot is just awesome. I use it with my ipod touch. ipod touch + vpn + synology disc station + DS audio = awesome ;-)
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Hehe. I used 4 GB of mobile hotspot and 6 GB of on device data.