what have you noticed?
    anybody try the PDK apps yets?
    i dont see helicopter 3d
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    I saw it yesterday on preware apps
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I was going to say how I noticed that the screen turns off a lot quicker when pressing the sleep button, but I just tried it again and it seems slower now. Maybe it was just me. I don't see any PDK apps at all... just the same stuff under the Games category.
    I don't really notice much of anything changed :/ my sister said hers feels a little more stable.. whatever that means xD
    super knockout boxing 2 up and running! pretty sweet game that wouldnt run before
    Smiles drop and zen are there. Get Smiles drop, you will not regret it!

Also I saw Need For Speed, Texas Hold em, Uno, Assassins Creed, and Raging thunder 2.
    Mine boots 6sec sooner then before
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    need for speed is running good, I want exzeus (knowing that I can't)
    Are there any free demos of these games?
    not that I can find although I did happen upon an "torrent" website that well u know...
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Haven't noticed much. I did encounter a bug with messaging (I texted someone from the day before and it still was under tuesday, but right above tuesday was wednesday with nothing under it. closing it and reopening fixed it.)

I can't find a free pdk app to try. Blah. Why is lightsaber ultimate and piano out just for the pre? Developer discrimination? D=
    can't play any of the games I want yet, it always says not for your model, maybe need to change to a pre but I love my pixi it's so small & awesome!
    Hey this guy Xypherix on youtube post a video on how the 3d games work on the pixi.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    anyone who purchased need for speed etc on pre able to get it running on the pixi? I thoguht I'd be able to use my apps across webos devices, but when I look up nfsu it asks me to pay again
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I havent got the update yet? I got Verizon..
    Quote Originally Posted by boyer61 View Post
    I havent got the update yet? I got Verizon..
    Me too, I can't wait for the update. Hurry up VERIZON!!!! But on the other hand when the update does come, their will be more 3D games for the palm pixi plus.
    I am seeing some decent battery improvement. I've used my phone for the normal stuff this morning and at noon I'm still @ 80%. Normally I'd be down around 60-65%. Noticed the same thing yesterday too.
    Quote Originally Posted by alhaqq View Post
    anyone who purchased need for speed etc on pre able to get it running on the pixi? I thoguht I'd be able to use my apps across webos devices, but when I look up nfsu it asks me to pay again
    Need 4 Speed is working great on my Pixi. Sucks that it was $10, but its plenty fun. Haven't been able to d/l any of the PDK apps, always get the 'This app is unavailable for your model' msg. I thought the whole idea of 1.4.5 was to enable PDK (at least for the Pixi), thats why the update was so much larger than for the Pre.