1.    #1  
    My wife has a Pixi and I have a Pre.

Both devices have been updated to 1.4.5. As I understand it, the Pixi should now be able to play PDK type games.

Scrabble shows up on the Pre App catalog, but not the Pixi App catalog. Should I contact palm or EA about this? (i.e. Does Palm need to flip a flag or does EA need to in the App catalog)

thanks
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Seconded here.

I have a Pre (with Scrabble installed) and the wife has a Pixi. She'd LOVE to get Scrabble on her phone (borrows mine all the time to play).
    *BUMP*

Any word on this yet?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    EA needs to compile the game to work on the pixi. There are a lot of PDK games not on the pixi because the makers didn't compile it for the Pixi processor or resolution.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    That stinks...my wife is dying to play Scrabble, and it seems like this has been an *issue* for a while. I actually installed the newest ipk on her phone to test it out, and yeah, the screen was the size of the Pre, and you had to touch below a button to select it...enough to make it unbearable. I play it on my pre and it's pretty cool...woulda been nice if you could play against other ppl online, but it's fun. With legacy devices phasing out, I fear this will never be fixed..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    That stinks...my wife is dying to play Scrabble, and it seems like this has been an *issue* for a while. I actually installed the newest ipk on her phone to test it out, and yeah, the screen was the size of the Pre, and you had to touch below a button to select it...enough to make it unbearable. I play it on my pre and it's pretty cool...woulda been nice if you could play against other ppl online, but it's fun. With legacy devices phasing out, I fear this will never be fixed..
    Well, the current hope is that the Veer (which is the same resolution as the Pixi, different processor architecture though) will sell like hotcakes and PDK game makers will finally release their games at the Vixi resolution.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM