1.    #1  
    I just got the brightest idea on how olto store about 10GB of pictures I have of my son. I have a picture reduce size utility that I can shrink a picture from a 3MB file to only like 115KB w/o loosing much pixalation and it made since to me just now with the Pixi's low memory chip of only 8GB. So I could still be able to carry all my picture library like I do on my 32GB iPhone and enjoy them all on the go in a reduce size.

When I'm done with this project I will let you know how many picture folders I was able to shrink in size and how much memory it took with the already reduced size.

Please let menknow what you think about this bright idea.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Sounds like a plan, your excitement really comes through in your typing.
    I would you could even store some (or all if you were to get a premium account) in a dropbox or something similar and have some free space on the Pixi
  4.    #4  
    Yes but I want to have my pictures stored in my picture app and not through or via a server.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Sounds like a plan, your excitement really comes through in your typing.
    Thank you!
    Good plan ... what are you using to do the resizing?
  7.    #7  
    A free image resizer program that is compatible on Windows Vista. I'll post the name when I get home ok and perhaps a link where to download.
    Put them all on Flickr and then they will take 0GB. Flicker has a decent mobile page and there are a number of apps for viewing Flickr photos not to mention some that will update your background with a new picture of your son every hour.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  9.    #9  
    Thx that sounds good too.
    A basic Flickr account will only show you the last 200 images uploaded.

Pay for a PRO account, and this limitation is lifted.

Have fun.
    ^^ya sorry...I was thinking Pro account. Also gives you an off site backup of your photos.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I have Zumodrive on my computer and on my Pixi Plus and I my files are synced.

chestvrg should try it.

EDIT: and they're both FREE!
  13.    #13  
    What is zumodrive? Is it like a USB drive?
    It's very similar to Dropbox.

ZumoDrive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia