1.    #1  
    Ok I know a lot of people wont do it and I also know a lot of people will do it and not admit it. I used to use my Centro battery in my Sprint Pre all the time as a spare and never had a problem. Now that Ive switched to a Verizon Pixi+ Id like to know does anyone use a Centro battery in a Pixi+ and has it caused any issues? I was thinking about selling my Centro but if I can still use it as a spare battery/charger I wont. Thanks.

Melissa
    Why don't you sell the centro and buy a spare or extended battery for the pixi with the money?
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
  3.    #3  
    Well to start the Centro is in horrible shape. Wouldnt get more than maybe $15 max for it. Second we have 4 Pixi+'s so if I can use the Centro battery I can just leave it in the Centro on charge and whoever needs it can just pop it in. If I buy a new Pixi battery I would have to also buy a charger.
    Ohhhhh you have a table charger for the centro? I had an LG enV2, and what i did was i would charge one battery whenever i got home and then before i went to bed if it was fully charged i would pop it out and put the other one in while i was sleeping and just carry one in the phone (obviously) and one in my pocket.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    No one will flame you for putting a Centro battery in the Pixi, but Palm has warn people that putting Centro battery in Pre/Pixi may cause the phone to overheat and prevent it from fully sleeping...so the only flames you will see will be on your phone...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    No one will flame you for putting a Centro battery in the Pixi, but Palm has warn people that putting Centro battery in Pre/Pixi may cause the phone to overheat and prevent it from fully sleeping...so the only flames you will see will be on your phone...
    LOL Yes I know Palm doesnt like the idea. Thats why Im hoping someone who has actually done it will fess up.
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    LOL Yes I know Palm doesnt like the idea. Thats why Im hoping someone who has actually done it will fess up.
    I don't have a Pixi, but I have used Centro batteries in my Pre Plus. No problem, but since then I've purchased 1350mAh and 2600mAh extended batteries to keep the battery switching down - and therefor to keep the 10 minute reboots to a minimum...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    If the pixi is using the same battery as the pre I would do it. Check out this thread and read the values of the battery. If all info makes sense you are probably fine.
    I do it in my Pre, all the time. Picked up two Centro batteries for it, as back-ups.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    I have done it since day one on my pres and pixi's i even took apart one of each battery tested theme as well same thing nothing different search my other posts for it
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  11.    #11  
    Thanks very much.