1.    #1  
    I left my Pixi+ in the car as I usually do when using my iPhone 3GS and now in the afternoon when I got it to swap in my at&t SIM into it, it just starts on a blank screen, but when I run my finger through the gesture buttom it lights up, if I put in into the inductive charger, it sounds off as if it is charging, but anyting else, includying the keyboard do not luminate only when I insert the battery.

Is there a way to do some sort of restore from this state, I dont even think my USB port's PC is recognizing it. I'm still whitin my 30 days at&t warranty (return/exchange), help someone please.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    This happened to my Pre Plus before, except the touch screen was still on, but it was unresponsive. I did a restart and it fixed the issue but my phone acted weird for a couple more days. Simply toggle the mute button on the top of your phone three times and it will start the reset. Or, you can pull the battery out, put it back in and press the power button. Good luck!
    Last edited by SmoothCriminal; 08/11/2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: I didn't mean to write "bug it back" I meant "put it back" lol
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    You can also press/hold the symbol key, and press R
    this happen to my daughters pixie tonight. I pulled battery for 5 to ten mins and that did the trick.
  5.    #5  
    I will try a reset by pressing the mute buttom. If not I will then use the symbol + R buttom. I will keep you guys posted, thank you.
  6.    #6  
    I tried everything and nothing seems to work to bring my Pixi+ back. I will have to go to the at&t store today to see what they can do, since it is stikk under 30 days purchase.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    If its still under 30 days purchase, then have them give you a brand new one
  8.    #8  
    YesnI will pass by there today.
  9.    #9  
    I'm going to the AT&T repair center to replace my dead Pixi+ today.
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    You can also press/hold the symbol key, and press R
    No you can't. You are missing a button. I believe you have to press the option key too. Check before you submit
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
  11.    #11  
    Nevermind, AT&T will just have to replace it since it's still under warranty, thank you all guys. I feel so bad, missing my pixi+ all these days, riding on my iPhone 3GS and mid-typing (no physical KB)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    No you can't. You are missing a button. I believe you have to press the option key too. Check before you submit
    dOh!
  13.    #13  
    I will try one last time using the option key.
  14.    #14  
    I tried pressing the sym+R+option key at the same time while powering my pixi+ on and it didnt work. So definitely I'm taking it to the at&t repair shop for a replacement. Thank you guys for trying to help me in reviving my dead Pixi+.
    Dunno if it matters, but I've always seen it as Option+SYM+R
  16.    #16  
    Its ok I know what u mean, the sequence; which buttom to press first and then which follows.
  17.    #17  
    Ok so I went back to the at&t corporate store and they still would not change my broken Pixi+, because according to them I had more then 2 exchanges since March 2010 and so they told me that since I purchased the item on July 25th, I had to wait until the 30 days (under in-store warranty) and then take it on th 31st. day to the service repair/warranty center, so they could then exchange it or send me a new one (by mail).

This is outragous, but well I can live with that. August 25th would be my 30th day (in-store warranty), so on like the 26th or after I can go to the service repair center for an exchange.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Did you get the guys name that told you that? lol I can see it now when you go to the warranty center "oh you are a day past the warranty sorry" farking carrier store reps are sneaky
  19.    #19  
    I hope they don't play me off like that, b/c I will then consult a lawyer and get them involved for not repairing or replacing my Pixi+ lol