Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1.    #1  
    Well i woke up today and my Pixi was at 1.4.5 but it has not been released far as I know has any one else been updated to 1.4.5? (See Screen Capture) This is on the same Pixi I have added WiFI too but the model is still P120EWW so it did not download it from Verizon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gitit20; 08/08/2010 at 12:42 AM.
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  2. #2  
    hey just a side note but you should check your spelling of palm in your signature.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hey just a side note but you should check your spelling of palm in your signature.
    LOL my bad
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  4. #4  
    When did you get your phone?
  5. errbin's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #5  
    WoW... you have 0.3 GB left on your phone




    have you tried any PDK apps???
  6. #6  
    Wait, so it was on 1.4.5 or it asked you to update to 1.4.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  7. #7  
    not fair i want 1.4.5 on my vzw pixi so i can play with the PDK apps!
    that-ginzo

    Orange LG Envy --> HTC Touch (Vogue) [R.i.P] --> HTC Touch Pro --> Palm Pixi Plus <3
  8. kalex's Avatar
    Posts
    253 Posts
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    Well i woke up today and my Pixi was at 1.4.5 but it has not been released far as I know has any one else been updated to 1.4.5? (See Screen Capture) This is on the same Pixi I have added WiFI too but the model is still P120EWW so it did not download it from Verizon.
    I got same hybrid as you no updates for me
  9. #9  
    OP, your Sprint Configuration also changed to 2.5 (correct?).
  10. #10  
    lucky! I want that new rpg game.
  11. #11  
    soooo j!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Quills View Post
    OP, your Sprint Configuration also changed to 2.5 (correct?).
    Yes, as seen in the image.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    When did you get your phone?
    For about 7 months for the pixi it just updated over night it was in my bedroom on the charging dock for about 2 days lol came back and it was on the 1.4.5 lol looks like nothing has changed other wise all the patches work and so does uber and govnah
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by errbin View Post
    WoW... you have 0.3 GB left on your phone




    have you tried any PDK apps???
    Nope i use my pixi as a music player thats why its FULLL
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Wait, so it was on 1.4.5 or it asked you to update to 1.4.5?
    Nope just did lol i called sprint bitc*ing about it too it never asked just did lol I guess before the main release they test stuff who knows
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex View Post
    I got same hybrid as you no updates for me
    Aww how do you like your pixi with wifi? you should post it in the main thread i had so its revived lol its on the 2nd page now and no new posts for days
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  17. #17  
    No one has it on a Sprint Pre?
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Wait, so it was on 1.4.5 or it asked you to update to 1.4.5?
    Yup i think it was on 2.4? never really looked at that before
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  19. #19  
    Well here's to hoping this a good sign for the rest of us? Can you tell us any more about any noticeable changes to the OS and/or performance?
  20. #20  
    Sorry this is a lil random, but, why would you downgrade from a Pre Plus to a Pixi Plus hybrid?
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

    Here to help and learn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions